Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Nicole

So last night i received a call from a nice guy telling me very politely to remove the Megan video because he was Megan's boyfriend and he saw the vid and he didnt appreciate his room being showed...he didnt care that his girl was in it lol...so since he was so nice about it and were all about being nice and not getting in trouble here i have decided to remove the video and replace it with the other video u guys had voted on...i apologize for those that never got to see the Megan video, u guys missed a good one...but Nicole here is a great replacement because her ass is AMAZING!!! im still amazed everytime i see the vid...i loved this girl...she was so fun to talk to off camera and i instantly knew she would be down for being a part of the project...u can hear my reaction when i see her ass for the first time...it was simply BEAUTIFUL...so enjoy gentlemen and comment of course

Nicole from Cesar D on Vimeo.

13 comments:

  1. Hey I got to see Megan :P but thanks for the new video then :) U ARE A LEGEND !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I added you as a contact on vimeo but still can't see the videos. I couldn't find anything that said add friend so I used that, am I just completely missing it or do you have to still let me see them? Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ It takes a bit of time, like a day for you to be able to see the videos. Just be patient.
    Cesar, great stuff yet again. You sir are turning into a legend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey rofl whats ur name on Vimeo?

    ReplyDelete
  5. steve smith, with roflmauser@yahoo.com as my email, I added you like 2 weeks ago I wanna say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok ur good to go steve...i apologize for the long wait bull ull see it was worth the wait =) enjoy n dont forget to comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cesar just a quick question :) how many times u gonna update this per week/per month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not sure...really i wanna have an update once a week but sometimes i cant help myself n i post a vid lol...but if u bscome a follower of the blog ull b notified everytime i do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for getting that fixed.
    The videos on here so far are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok Mate Will Do U Remind Me Of Steve Stifler :P Remember Who Sed That ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cesar--next time you're in some chicks place (???) you should totally ask if it's ok if you take an examination of her panty drawer.. that would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. seemed like a really nice and fun girl Cesar. Really cute face as well and a great arse

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I also tried to add you quite a while ago and it hasn't let me see the videos yet. I want to say I tried about 3 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete