Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Alexandria

So finally the update is here...I know I promised you guys an update weeks ago but i had a problem with my computer and i finally got it fixed today so here is the update for you all...it is sexy and very young Alexandria...she was a very pretty thing and I got to have some fun with her after the video shoot..she was a very nice girl and had an amazing ass as you will all see...hope you enjoy guys and of course like always leave comments and join my blog =)

Alexandria from Cesar D on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. great stuff as always, keep it up! what's the story about what happened after?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man it's sexy to see such a young girl out offering to flaunt her sexy thong and nice ass! Loved the update Cesar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't been around for a while Cesar. Great stuff as always and great to see you can find some fun girls

    ReplyDelete