Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Damiana

Hey guys...well here is update #3 for all of you...this marks the first latino girl for the blog and well my my what a latino girl...this sexy puerto rican girl just screamed for attention when i saw her sitting in the park wearing that skimpy sexy skirt...and it was FREEZING outside and well I just had to go up and talk to her...she had a magnificent ass!!! I loved it!!! and im sure you guys will too...I have noticed not many of u are leaving comments on the videos or becoming followers of the blog...so this will be the only update of the week...if i see more comments and followers then i will post another one on thursday ;-)...enjoy guys!!! I also wanna thank Mr. Jeff Miller for creating the new graphic for New Thong City...thanks alot Jeff!!!

Damiana from Cesar D on Vimeo.

9 comments:

  1. I still don't know how you do it Cesar, but I'm glad you do. Great work with the uppie angle as well as opposed to just lifting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Gbang...ur the only one that listens and comments here =)...and as to how i do it well its simple...find an innocent looking girl and those are usually the naughtier ones...then just be confident and talk to em..ud be surprised Gbang =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome job you are doing here Cesar!
    Can't believe its acuttly that "easy" :)

    Would be awesome if you came by some milfs :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we appreciate what you do, and hopefully more do start to comment so we keep getting the updates.
    I just can't imagine girls here in Aus being so cool about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep trying to leave comments but they keep disappearing..

    Cesar, this is an awesome idea and it's incredible you're posting these here for all of us. A million thank yous! Lisa is incredibly hot.

    I can't wait for more! You should post more details of your opening conversation when you post the video-- I'm more than a little curious how you get them to do this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Cesar - I am forever grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shes a cutie nice work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work man keep it up! I think you might have missed an opportunity to get her to lift her shirt up when she told you about her matching bra. Either way great work. Cant wait for the next update.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So far this is my favorite post, hands down! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete